July 31, 2010

How do you write the letter j?

My very first blog post! Since my best friend has a really cool blog, I thought I would jock off of her (yes, I did say jock) and start my own blog. This is much cooler than the wanna be website that I was trying to do before. Trying to start my blog has been quite the experience. Learning this coding stuff and trying to make my blog look chic and sophisticated has been quite difficult, but I am getting there. Slowly. I think the hardest part for me was figuring out what I want to name my blog. If you are reading this than you surely know what I cam up with, "writing the letter j." Let me tell you why. First, my name is Jill, so I have been writing the letter j for my whole entire life. Well, at least since I first learned how to write. Secondly, my daughter's name is Jayda, so I will be writing the letter j much more now and you will be seeing quite a few j's on my blog. The third reason is just because I love writing the letter j. It is so much fun to write and everyone has their unique style. There are so many different ways to write the letter j. Do you put a dot or do you not put a dot? Do you cross the top of your J? How do you write the letter j?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogger. I'm your first follower...come and follow me to stay updated! Love you!

    ReplyDelete