July 31, 2010

I Scream You Scream

We went out to dinner last night to a place called Square One Burgers. I had the Aloha Chicken and Troy had a kobe beef burger made to his liking. Jayda had some chicken, sweet potato fries, and some broccoli. We all loved it. So when we were asked at the end of our meal if we saved some room for dessert, Troy looked at me for an answer (because I always want dessert.) However, for the first time, after I turned the amazing offer down, Troy said, "I would like to try that fresh apple bread pudding." I couldn't believe my ears! How dare he get a dessert without me?! :) Well, I ended up eating the vanilla ice cream that came with his pudding and I shared my ice cream experience with Jayda. Jayda finishing her dinner like a good girl. Very first bite of vanilla ice cream! Very proud of herself :) Give me more ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment